Monday, April 30, 2012

Dream Big Playlist

I wrote in one of my earlier blogs about my favorite things. One of my favorite things to use along my workout journey is my IPod. I love this little pink bad boy.
I always have my IPod in at the gym, in the car or at my desk at work. I love music and I think people would be very surprised to see the wide variety I have on my IPod.
I name my playlists something fun or inspiring. The one I listen to now is called DREAM BIG. My other gym playlists are labeled Get Big <3 and Gym <3 Rock. Of course the Gym Rock playlist is all rock music.

I wanted to share some of the music that is currently getting me through my early A.M. workouts.
My Favorite 11 Workout Songs:
1. Titanium by David Guetta & Sia
2. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
3. Drowning (Avicii Remix) by Armin Van Buuren
4. Fastest Girl in Town by Miranda Lambert
5. Tonight is the Night by Outasight
6.Turn it Down by Kaskade
7. Midnight City by M83
8. Ladi Dadi by Steve Aoki (feat. Wynter Gordon)
9. So What by P!nk
10. Dance in the Dark by Lady GaGa
11. Marry the Night by Lady GaGa

I know it is quite the variety of genres but I LOVE my current playlist. Normally I switch a song halfway through and I am finding I am not doing that with this one. Some are a little bit more techno than I was ever used to, but I'm actually liking the change of pace.
Monday is always a rest day for me so I am excited to get back to the gym tomorrow. I take Mondays off for two reasons, 1.) the gym is ALWAYS crowded on a Monday & I like to avoid the crowds whenever possible and 2.) Mondays are just rough in general... don't you think?
I hope everyone is enjoying my posts so far.
I began my new Facebook Fan page... check it out when you can!
Fit From the Inside Out
=)
Thank you for listening!
Xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment