Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Day

Taking a new approach...
I've set some new goals for myself and new challenges and I am really excited.
I started my "New Year" journey in March on my Birthday. Unfortunately I haven't stayed solid on a clean diet and successful routine. I have had many cheat meals, relaxed routines and self doubt.
When really thinking about my goals this last week I have really began to see the importance of sticking to smaller goals, accountability, and stepping outside of my comfort zone.
There are always going to be people that envy you, judge you, and have their own opinion about who and what you should be. A recent personal message from my favorite fitness model, Kelsey Byers reminded me of this. Encouragement from someone that has been exactly where I am is what I needed. Focus on my dreams, goals, and passions.
I feel so blessed that I am healthy and able to get up every morning and hit the gym. I never want to forget where I came from, but I definitely want to go somewhere.
This journey is going to take time, but I need to take the steps to get there.
Tonight before bed I will create a bodyspace account and utilize every tool to track my progress. I have been using my planner more, setting weekly challenges, and staying strong when the cravings for Easter candy kick in.
I don't think I am missing anything in life other than my own self-confidence. Tracking myself by writing things down is holding me accountable. My first progress pictures were taken on Saturday and I look forward to tracking progress with those. Yesterday and today I accomplished drinking 1 gallon of water a day. People are beginning to notice my hard work and the more they notice... the harder I want to work.
Tomorrow is a new day and I am looking forward to one more day of progress. I look forward to getting the courage to publicly post my progress pictures. I look forward to the lives that I am going to change by struggling FIRST through the journey then sharing with others.
I am more excited today than I was yesterday and I cannot wait for the future.
Because I struggled a little... I am going to call Saturday, March 31st day #1. Although I have been on a fitness routine for almost a year, I have never stayed consistent or reached any specific goals.
This is it... My year for change.
Where did your week, month, or year for change? Can't define it... why not start now?
I look forward to sharing my journey...

Thank you for listening.
Anna
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment