Tuesday, July 3, 2012

~*I Sweat Pink*~

Read the post title and think two things...
1. if you don't know me you'll think, "what? This girl is nuts!"
2. know me and think, "you sweat pink AND glitter!"
Yes that's right folks... I love pink and I love glitter and well... I love the two together ;-)
Yesterday I posted that I have been chosen to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador!
The question I got... What is a Sweat Pink Ambassador? Here is the best way I can put it... I try really hard to share my passion for healthy eating and fitness with everyone I encounter. Although I love my clean diet that is full of water, green tea, Greek yogurt, and much, much more, I appreciate the fabulous things in life. Yes my friends... I eat cake, I enjoy a glass of wine, and YES I really do love ice cream! If I said I didn't enjoy these things... I would be lying!
I love to motivate people to be and do their best and try to start the encouragement by setting the example. It would be really hard to expect people around me to eat healthy or exercise if I wasn't doing it myself. There is a program that will work for any person, any lifestyle, and any circumstance... I promise... we just have to find what works best for you. I am always looking for the newest and greatest thing in this industry... but I look for realistic things that are effective! =)

Here is how I got hooked and applied to become a Sweat Pink Ambassador...

"Do you have a passion for inspiring others on their journeys to health? Do you believe that strong is the new skinny, pink is the new black, and that a positive attitude and whole foods are a healthier route to happiness than self-loathing and 100-calorie snack packs?"

I answered yes to these questions and applied... and here we are! =)
So I guess you could say my new mission is to remain the same... inspire others, lead by example, and find great, healthy things to live by. The only difference now... I will be promoting a sisterhood of pink shoelaces, endless support all over the world, and SWEATING PINK!!!

"Sweat Pink Ambassadors live the Fit Approach mission every day: they sweat hard, play hard, and inspire those around them to achieve their best selves."

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! This sounds like a great fit for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sable.
      I appreciate you reading!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! We're so excited to have you on the team! :) Thanks for sweating pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyse! I am so excited! Thank you again :-)

      Delete