Thursday, July 26, 2012

Senioritis...

Yes my friends, I have Senioritis. With about 280 days left in my college days I have come down with a bad case of senioritis. For those of you who don't know, here is the Urban Dictionary's definition of senioritis-
Type 1 Senioritis-
Most common form of "senioritis" and most contagious.
symptoms within the student:

1. Lack of homework completion
2. Procrastination through reasoning

I do my best to stick to this training split, but sometimes things come up. My weekends are planned around Nick's scheduled...if Nick has the weekend off from work I will usually take the weekend off from the gym. I sometimes throw in a spin class here and there or mix things up depending on my schedule for the week.

Do you have a set training split?

Oh yeah..that's me =)
I am extremely ready to graduate and move on to something different.

My gorgeous Femme Fitale Fitness gloves came this week. I LOVE THEM.  I am hooked and I think I will be getting the all pink ones very soon. I love the rhinestone detail on the front... everything is better with a little sparkle! =)
My Sweat Pink Ambassador bio page is up on Fit Approach. Click here to check it out. Let me know what you think!! =)
I am ready for the weekend!! =) Especially since my procrastination has led me to have some homework I must get done. Whooopsie. I love weekends... not only do I get to be home and do the things I love (usually), but I get to spend a little bit more time in the gym since I don't have to rush off to work.

Speaking of Friday... Tomorrow is HIGH FIVE FRIDAY with A Dash of Meg. I have missed it the last two weeks simply because I have been so busy, but I am excited to post tomorrow's high five. I love this blog series....it really does give everyone an opportunity to give themselves a high five for a change. We tend to forget that it is the little things that help us accomplish our goals.
I love working out arms... Mainly Biceps. Here is my biceps focused workout I incorporate in my back & biceps day! Always remember to challenge yourself. Lifting weights will not make you bulky.

No comments:

Post a Comment