Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's Red. White. & Blue.

Happy 4th Of July my FIT FRIENDS!
Nick woke up early today to head in to work for a few hours, but once he is off it is TIME TO CELEBRATE!
Having the day off right in the middle of the week is really odd. I kept thinking yesterday was Friday and today is Saturday... but I have to work tomorrow... ODD!
I'm hoping to take lots of pictures today at our family BBQ and share with you all tomorrow or Friday!
My 4th of July nails are complete and full of firework-sparkles!!
Nick is heading home and I think we might hit the gym before we head out for our 4th of July BBQ! I am super excited to have a day off with the love of my life!
Don't forget to sign up on the right for an automatic email feed of my blog!
As always, I will be updating my Instagram during the day too! @annar31

Happy 4th of July my Fabulous Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment