Friday, June 22, 2012

*DUH* Winning!!

Just stopping in to announce I received my AMAZING box of Lara Bars in the Mail today from the Show Me Your {Tea} challenge with Healthy Diva!
I am so excited!! Can you tell?

I have to admit winning a challenge or winning a healthy, fun prize is the best!! I was so excited to open the box! I will have to share with you and tell you which one is my favorite.

I am curious to know...
have you ever participated in a blog challenge or series and won?
what did you win?
The excitement and good vibes are contagious. Don't you think?
In an effort to spread my excitement and joy...
I will hold my very first giveaway next week! =)
Stay tuned as I will be announcing the prize and I will have to think of a fun way to get you all to enter!

I have added to my blog...if you haven't noticed. Check out the new tabs with an about me, recipes, favorite blogs, and contact info. I am simply excited to hear from you all!! Stay tuned for the additions to the fitness routine tab, too.
Please if you have a question, suggestion, or just plain want to send a SWEET note... contact me through email on the Contact Me tab.

Thank you all for being dedicated followers.
If you are a new follower... WELCOME!
I love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment