Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pumpkin Protein Pancakes *yum*

Nick is at work tonight ((WOMP WOMP WOMP))
so I had to find something clean and easy to make for dinner.
I decided BREAKFAST FOR DINNER it was =)
I had my favorite protein pancake
PUMPKIN PROTEIN PANCAKES

1 C. Oat Flour
2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
2 Packets Stevia in the Raw
1 TBSP Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Ginger
1/4 tsp All Spice
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
2 TBSP Plan 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
1/4 C. overflowing, Raw Pumpkin
{label will say RAW PUMPKIN...don't use pumpkin pie mix}
1/2 C. Unsweetened Coconut Milk
*****
Preheat pan on low while mixing together ingredients.
If mix is too thick add more coconut milk...about 1/4 C.
Turn stove to medium setting and pour batter in the pan.
Heat is about a level 5-6
Pancake will begin to bubble slightly. Check bottom of pancake and flip if golden brown color.
Cook flipped side about 1 minute.
Top with Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Frosting
1 TBSP Plain Greek Yogurt (Chobani 0% is my favorite)
1 TBSP Raw Pumpkin
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp All Spice
Stir until blended and top pancake.
I sprinkle cinnamon on top of mine too!! =)
*Makes about 3-4 pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment