Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fit Weekend

What a busy busy weekend it was for me and I am just now sitting down to work on a new post for you all!
I have started to use Twitter more and I love it. I am not too happy with the changes that Facebook has made. I love Instagram too! Search for me on both, @fit_insideout.


The love of my life had the weekend off (again) and we hit the gym Saturday morning. That evening we went to a Sugarland concert. I just love spending time with him!
I have joined in two challenges for the month of June. One that I mentioned in my Friday blog that is hosted by the Healthy Diva, Show Me Your {tea}. The second is being hosted by PowerCakes, June Power Meal a Day. I love that there is a new challenge every day of the month. If you are interested in the PowerCakes Power Meal a Day challenge go check out the blog here.
Today's PowerMeal was... Orange! The picture above is Greek yogurt, granola, walnuts, unsweetened coconut shavings, 2 apricots, and 3 strawberries sliced. I LOVED it. It really did taste so good and was very quick to whip up.


My #teatime12 favorites this weekend were Vanilla Chai Tea with unsweetened almond milk and one Stevia packet and Tazo Berryblossom White tea. I love that one iced!

We picked up some MAGICAL produce ;-) at Sprouts this weekend and I just had to include this photo in today's blog. I am excited for all of the Summer produce that will be in season this upcoming month!
My plan for this week is to post my leg routine for you all and check in as I progress through each of the June challenges.
Any ideas or requests for blog posts?
Let me know!!
Thank you for listening.
Xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment