Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

What I Are Wednesday is back here on my blog!! =) I almost forgot again this week ;-)
What I Ate Wednesday is hosted by Jenn at Peas and Crayons! It is a great way for all of us Eat-Clean Freaks to share our favorite eats and inspire some new eats ;-)
Post Workout MEAN GREEN SMOOTHIE. 1/4 cucumber, 2 Kiwis, 1/2 banana, handful of kale and spinach, and 1 pear. I blended it all with ice and water!! I had my protein and aminos after my workout.
Blueberries, peaches and Greek yogurt. It looks like a mess, but it's so yummy!!

Don't you know CHAI love you!?! ;-) My tea party for one was a part of the Healthy Diva's Show Me Your Tea challenge. We are half way through the month... it is not too late to check it out!

My favorite meal has to be lunch! I love cooking my chicken in my Ziploc Steamer Bags and creating big salads to enjoy! Today's salad had four chicken tenders, salsa, jalapenos, and brown rice! My favorite dressing to top it off, red wine vinegar!

I didn't take a picture, but I enjoyed my favorite, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter. I love the individual packets that Justin's offers... I actually found them at Target!

I came home to these gorgeous Sunflowers from my love!! I really do believe he makes the world a better place with his big heart! :-)
For dinner, my favorite meal... Lean tacos. I used a 100% whole wheat tortilla so my taco turned in to a burrito! I love the cilantro, lime and onion combination! NO, that is not sour cream :-) it is plain Greek yogurt. I also added some to my fresh strawberries!

I love eating... especially eating clean. It is so fun to create new combinations, look for new teas, and especially fun to feel better.
I am wondering if anyone has any good, clean recipes for Dark Chocolate pancakes! anyone? anyone?
On a separate note, I have been wearing black Target workout pants to the gym, but the more I see Lululemon workout gear... the more I want a pair of their pants. However... the price tag is slowing me down.
If you have any other alternatives of cute, workout clothes... LET ME KNOW!
Tomorrow is THROWBACK THURSDAY!!
How do you celebrate THROWBACK THURSDAY?!?!
See you tomorrow!
Follow me on Twitter... @fit_insideout

No comments:

Post a Comment