Saturday, June 23, 2012

~I LOVE Grocery Shopping~

Saturday is my day to hit Sprouts Farmers Market. From what it sounds like... Sprouts is a smaller version of Whole Foods that all my fitness pals love!
I decided to share some of my purchases with you tonight.
The produce selection was great today. My favorite buy was the Kiwis 4 for $1!! Peaches, Romaine, Kale, Blueberries and more!
Of course my 0% Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt, Roasted Garlic Hummus, and Earth Balance Coconut Spread. I haven't ever used coconut butter, but the Healthy Diva uses it on top of her smoothies. I am going to try this tomorrow! =)
More tea... more tea! It is probably the last thing I need, but I love having options ;-) I love the sayings on Yogi Tea!!
Larabar, UBER bar... I am already hooked. In fact... I may have one of my fabulous followers win some of these amazing bars this week!! Interested???
 I found these TRUE BARS today too from Bakery on Main. I love the quote on the wrapper...
"I'm a coconut cashew bar with nothing to hide"
Some of my favorites... 100% chocolate with 0 grams of sugar and Chocolove Bars in Extra Strong Dark Chocolate 77% coco. There is even a love poem on the inside of the wrapper of each bar. Nick LOVES these. We have eliminated Reese's in our house ;-) Carob chips... I have never used these. I've see Little B use them so I thought I'd have some on hand. I will let you know when I use them.
I prepped all of my lettuce, spinach, and kale. I rinse them in cool water and lay them out to dry on doubled paper towels. This makes healthy eating so much easier during the week!!

Well, off to do some homework!

Where do you do your grocery shopping?
What are your favorite finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment